Obtaining Dismissals and Suppressed Evidence all over Texas
Any drug arrest or conviction on your record could result in monumental penalties –lost jobs, lost property, and years in jail. Some people believe that with recent pushes in different states to legalize different levels of narcotics, that Texas prosecutors have grown soft on drug crime. In reality, drug crimes are still some of the most aggressively prosecuted cases in the courthouse.
At the Akers Firm, our Houston drug crime lawyers understand that problems need solutions. If you have been arrested for drug crime on the state or federal level, your attorney needs to be thinking of several things: Was the evidence legally found by law enforcement? Are there other individuals that may testify in exchange for a reduced sentence? Are there ways to distance the client from the drugs found such that they cannot be linked? From large-scale conspiracy cases to dismissals in ‘grow-house’ cases or simple possession, the Akers Firm has done it all.
At the Akers Firm, we have been successful representing individuals in Federal and State drug crimes at every level, including:
- Possession of a controlled substance (including cocaine, methamphetamine, ecstacy, prescription drugs, synthetic marijuana, etc.)
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession with intent to deliver
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Delivery of a Controlles Substance
- Conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance
- Manufacturing a controlled substance
If you need your criminal problem solved, call the Akers Firm for a free consultation at (713) 877-2500